Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Today I got a phone call from my insurance company's watch dogs who are trying to make sure everyone is skinny. That's right; they told me I need to be in their weight loss program! I told them that I do not need to be in their weight loss program. I am skinnier today than I was when I graduated high school. Just because I had preeclampsia my health insurance company decided that I'm fat. Well, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota, you are stupid; go pick on someone who really does have health problems and leave me alone! Calling me fat! That ticks me off. What are you going to do next, call the anorexic girl and tell her to go on a diet because her blood pressure isn't right either!? Maybe before you suggest that I should be in your weight loss program you should ask how much I weigh!

No comments: