Tuesday, March 3, 2009

How could I have forgotten my grocery store story?!

Today I went to HEB and Franko was my cashier. He says, "You're pregnant again?" I said, "Yes." Franko did not ever see me when I was pregnant with my daughter because I didn't live here.
Franko: "Oh. How many kids do you have?"
Me: "This one," (pointing to Allyssa) "and the one I'm carrying."
Franko: "Oh. I thought that you were pregnant a while back."
Me: "I was. 9 months is a long time."
Franko: "Oh. My girlfriend is 3 months prengnant. We can't wait to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. Are you having a boy?"
Me: "Yes."

I couldn't help but laugh at this whole exchange. You see...9 months is a LONG time and people now think I've been pregnant twice with this one child!! Obviously, 9 months is a LONG time.

No comments: