Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Healthy baby

This morning Allyssa started gasping again. She did it several times while she was playing, so off to see Kia (her Certified Pediatric Nurse Practioner). We weren't able to see her last time because the office was closed, so we had to see a PA here in Raymondville. I had already decided that the PA here was a nut because an ear infection doesn't go away in less than 48 hours. Kia wasn't thrilled with the medicines they had Allyssa on. She said that Allyssa is healthy and took her off them all. I noticed that she lost half a pound in the last 12 days. Kia told me not to worry and to come back in 2 weeks to see if she is growing again. If she is, GREAT! If not, they'll check out her GI system and go from there. She might have just lost that amount because of being sick. She was sick, just not with an ear infection.

I have pictures, but Allyssa doesn't want me to post them. Time for her nap!

No comments: