So I have been tagged for the following survey. And this time I am going to participate!
A.The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
What I was doing 10 Years Ago:
I was living in Muenster. I was an 8th grader. I basically went to school, church, and confirmation class. I don't remember much about that year.
5 Things on my to-do list today: (Although the amount that actually gets done may vary, here is my list)
2. Vacuum, again (third time this week)
3. Play with Allyssa
4. Make sweet potatos for Allyssa
Snacks I enjoy:
Cookies, brownies, granola
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Invest enough so that I would be able to do more than is on this list
2. Set up savings for retirement
3. Set up savings for college for kids
4. Adopt a few kids
5. Buy a mini van for all those kids to ride in
3 of my bad habits:
I don't have any. (Okay maybe I procrastinate doing things that need to get done until I stress over it. Get annoyed too easily with annoying people. Leave clean laundry sitting too long (it is folded, just not put away).
5 places I have lived:
1. Farms in west Texas
2. Muenster (twice)
3. St. Louis
5 jobs I have had: (here are a few)
1. Tour Guide at the State Capitol of Texas
2. Security Guard for Concordia University, Austin (now Concordia University Texas)
3. I worked in an embroidery studio
4. I've been a furniture sales specialist in two differnt states
5. I cleaned houses
5 things people don't know about me:
1. I want to publish my own cookbook someday.
2. I started my own business last month. I sell baby shoes.
3. I lead the Women's Bible Study at church.
4. I went to college for 2 years. Made As in every class except Linear Algebra (I got a B). I am just a couple hours short of being a Senior. Even though college was wonderful, I never want to go back to school. Being a mom has always been my goal in life and having a degree doesn't make anyone a better mom.
5. I want to visit the Grand Canyon.
I would like to tag: