Thursday, May 7, 2009

More old pictures

David on April 21st.

I always get my pictures backwards and figure that it takes more time to rearrange them than to just let it go, so here are the shots in reverse order. April 18th, David and Allyssa put our new swingset together. April 19th, Allyssa got to go down the slide for the first time. It took a little encouraging, but she did it. We were clapping for her and telling her to go down because it was fun, so her clapping is in response to us. She hadn't gone down yet, but she loved it once she did. She now will even go down on her tummy, head first. She figured that one out on her own. And the bird...click on it to enlarge the photo. I saw this bird out the window and had to go out and get a picture of it. I wish I knew what kind it was. It was beautiful.



No comments: