Monday, September 22, 2008

Big News

We finally got to tell our families, so we are ready to tell you. We are expecting. We are due on April 3. I am really nervous about this pregnancy because the last one wasn't the best in the world. I'm hopin to make it to the middle of March, which would be wonderful. This pregnancy is already different than my first. For one, my stress level is lower. I have no major life changes this go around, well excpet baby number 2 coming. I feel pretty good. I'm tired, but not too tired. We did have a scary couple of weeks back around week 6 or 7 or was it 8??? We thought that I'd lost the baby, but the baby is fine. Besides trying to deal with the obvious, one really hard thing during that time was that I was not allowed to pick up Allyssa. She was such a trooper and learned to walk well. I just kept telling her, "I'm sorry sweetie, I can't pick you up right now, you'll have to walk." She'd seem to understand and do just that. What a big girl! I wasn't officially told that I can pick her up now, but my bad symptoms are gone, so I do pick her up some, but not as much as I did before. We are almost 12 weeks along now. I am already showing, which bothered me for a little while. I didn't show with Lyssa until I was 5 months pregnant. At 6 weeks, I could already see the difference. I guess my body knew what to do. (And yes, we do want our children this close together. This was not an accident, and we are very excited!)

No comments: