Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Naps and Bedtime

Allyssa decided a few days ago that she would take a 3 hour nap. This may sound like a good thing, unless you knew that she was staying up until 9 because of it (although it was in her crib, she was still awake). Yesterday, I thought I'd attempt to fix the problem. After 2 hours, I put away her laundry in her room. She woke up very happy and fell asleep last night wonderfully. Today, I figured I'd try something similar. I had diapers to put away (we use cloth, so I always have diapers to put away). Unfortunatly for me, she proved once again that she can out-smart Mommy. After just one hour of napping, she woke up for the afternoon. Sadly for her she didn't know that Mommy has a 1 1/2 hour rule. Good thing she has a stuffed dog to keep her company. I've got to go put a few things away before I go get her.

No comments: